To add a new location:
1. On the Instances tab, click the Database Operations button.
2. In the Database operations window, enter your username and password.
Select the Integrated Security check box to use Windows Authentication. The specified user must have system administrator rights to update the database.
3. Click the Refresh button to display existing in the database locations.
4. Click the Add New Location button to add new location.
5. To edit a location, select its name and click the Edit Location button.
6. In the Default Location field, select default location from the drop-down list.
7. Click the Save Locations button to save changes.