Setting Administrator Password and E-mail Address
Before you use the Monarch Server system, you should set the password and e-mail address for the administrator account.
1. Open a browser and type the MSAdmin address in the Address bar (for example, http://localhost/MSAdmin).
2. Log in using the default administrator account (the login name is “admin,” the password is “password”).
3. On the Navigation Tree, double-click Rights and Privileges, and select Users.
4. Click admin.
5. Type a password in the Password and Confirm Password boxes, and then click Save.
6. Click Save on the User page to save the changes.
7. On the Navigation Tree, double-click System Settings, and select the Application Settings tab on top of the page.
8. Enter a valid e-mail address in the Administrator E-mail Address field.