Migration from Database to JDBC Connector
The Database connector from legacy workbooks is not supported in the Web Authoring. To be able to modify the connection settings, you should migrate to the JDBC connector.
1. On the Workbooks and Folders Summary page, click a legacy workbook with a Database connector data source.
The workbook is displayed on the Open Workbook in Edit View layout.
2. Click Edit Data Table to open and view the Edit Data Table layout.
Before migrating the Database to JDBC connector, consider the following:
· .NET connection string configured in the Database connector settings will be lost.
· The workbook will no longer work with a stand-alone Panopticon Designer. It will only work with a Panopticon Designer that is connected to the Panopticon Visualization Server.
3. Click Migrate to JDBC Connector .
The settings are now displayed on the JDBC connector pane.
Refer to JDBC Database to make the necessary changes.