Creating Data Extract from Elasticsearch 5.x
The Elasticsearch 5.x connector allows you to connect and access data from an Elasticsearch cluster using Transport Client.
· The Elasticsearch 5.x connector supports Elasticsearch 5.x versions, starting from version 5.3.
· With the support of Elasticsearch 6.x, all existing workbooks are considered using the version 5.x.
· Elasticsearch 5.x and 6.x connectors will not work in a single Panopticon Visualization Server instance due to conflicting Elasticsearch API dependencies.
1. On the New Data Extract page, select Elasticsearch 5.x in the Connector drop-down list.
2. Follow steps 3 to 4 in Elasticsearch 5.x to define the connector settings.
3. Click to save and display the details of the data extract.
4. Click then to display the data preview.